Sunday, November 22, 2009

New Camera operator

I have this cheap camera that I keep in my purse that sometimes takes OK pictures like this cute one of the GK's at the zoo. But then sometimes it takes horrible ones like this memorable one of the girls playday that included 'New Moon'.
I hate to complain because sometimes I take pictures just as fuzzy. Cheap cameras require the camera operator to not move for an extended period of time after pressing the button. You would think we were back in the 1800's where the subject and the camera couldn't move for about 2 minutes.

This cute picture was also on the camera when I downloaded. :)
My other theory about the camera is that it takes horrible indoor pictures, (I have some of them to prove my theory) and the outdoor pictures are OK.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: