Friday, November 27, 2009

4 F's

I have so very many things to be thankful for. Faith, Family, Friends and Freedom are always at the top of the list. Faith: God has been a loving Father; guiding me, lifting me, encouraging me, giving me strength, providing opportunities for growth and giving me blessings beyond measure.
Family: I couldn't be more blessed in the family department. My own children and grandchildren are the light in my life. They make my heart ache with love and concern. My brothers and sisters and their families fill the next circle of love. My aunts, uncles and cousins are also there to love and support me. Above are my dad's sisters Rita and Rae and uncle Roland, my cousin Linda is between Donna and Marilyn. I always miss my mom especially on Thanksgiving. Her birthday today is always on or near the holiday. She would have been 89 today. She was much too young to die at 63 especially since that age is quickly approaching.

Friends: Friends from High School and college. Clista, Pauline, Susan, Mary and Me.
Oh the adventures we had, isn't it amazing what trouble you can get into when you goof around with friends.


Freedom: I am grateful to young men and women who have given their lives to protect our freedoms and the freedom of others in other lands. We are blessed to live in a land of abundance and opportunity.



No comments: